Gallery Exhibitions Officer
Reporting to the Coordinator Gallery and Ignite Studios, this position is responsible for development,
implementation and promotion of innovative, high quality arts and cultural programming and
activation plans of the Northern Rivers Community Gallery and Ignite Studios.
To be successful you will bring
- Behaviour that positively demonstrates Council’s values of creative, accessible,
respect, energetic and safe.
- Demonstrated previous experience project managing exhibition administration
and/or curation in a public gallery setting.
- Proven previous experience in administration or office management with the ability
to multitask and work with competing deadlines in a tightly resourced environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing services to a diverse audience through high
level customer service, information provision, sales and program promotions using
excellent written and spoken communication skills, and confidence to liaise with
stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders.
You might also be interested in:
Curator, First Nations
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 3 October 2023.
Exhibition, Collection & Curatorial Officer
This job is with the Clarence Valley Council and closes on 3 October 2023.