Gallery Assistant – Saturdays only
Leading Sydney gallery seeking a motivated individual to join our team on a part-time basis. We are looking for someone to work permanently on Saturdays from 10am to 5pm with the opportunity to gain additional hours with experience.
- demonstrable passion for the visual arts with strong communication skills to be a powerful advocate for our artists.
- tertiary education in the visual arts
- confidence using a variety of computer programs, including photoshop.
- customer service/retail. Experience in relating to people who have a wide range of knowledge, agendas and roles.
- strong ability to collaborate, multi-task and work independently in a very busy environment.
- Integrity, Reliability, Resilience and a good sense of humour.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgFind Out More
You might also be interested in:
Engagement Manager, First Nations
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 15 December 2021.