Gallery and Museum Attendant
Working across both the Orange Regional Museum and Orange Regional Gallery this position will be responsible for assisting with installation, de-installations and collection related projects. You will also assist with the day to day operations of the Gallery and Museum. This includes:
- Assisting with collection requirements including object transport, storage and handling and assisting with deliveries
- Assisting with exhibition and installation requirements
- Cleaning and maintaining Gallery and Museum back of house workshop and loading dock
- Assisting visitors with enquiries related to the Gallery and Museum programs and collections and provide information about facilities
- Assisting with desk/reception duties
You might also be interested in:
Project Officer, First Nations Histories
This job is with the History Council of NSW, Inc and closes on 28 September 2021.
Artistic Director – Expression of Interest
This job is with the Sydney Biennale and closes on 27 September 2021.