Exhibition Project Officer (SMP)
- Temporary role – up to 2 years
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk grade 3/4
- Total Remuneration Package up to $88,164
- Salary range ($72,636 to $79,535)
Assist with the coordination of a range of exhibition projects and art commissions from concept to presentation and ensure that human and financial resources are responsibly managed.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Proven exhibition and art commission project management experience including contracts, budgeting, resourcing and logistical planning.
- Working knowledge of exhibition design, construction and installation.
- Experience using project management software and museum specific relational databases.
- High level communication with strong facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed administrative skills including the use of Microsoft office and purchasing procedures.
You might also be interested in:
MAMA Operations Officer
This job is with the Murray Art Museum Albury (MAMA) and closes on 25 April 2021.
Senior Production Technician
This job is with Rockhampton Regional Council and closes on 10 May 2021.
First Nations Artist Educator
This job is with Rockhampton Museum of Art and closes on 26 April 2021.