LoveArt is seeking a highly motivated arts administration professional to fulfil the expansive role of Executive Assistant.
LoveArt is a boutique art consultancy building Australian and international, museum quality art collections for private and corporate clients. LoveArt’s Executive Assistant works closely with Amanda Love, as well as managing the business, projects, events, interns and casual staff members. There is the possibility for the role to progress to include curatorial-based tasks in the future, provided all required aspects of the current position are met.
You will be:
– Self motivated and extremely organised
– Able to work autonomously and coordinate the day to day running of the office
– Upbeat and personable while liaising with a range of stakeholders including artists, clients, gallerists, museum professionals and other art professionals, both locally and internationally
You will perform:
– Day-to-day organisation of a small business including scheduling Amanda Love’s diary and any other business related appointments
– Overseeing, managing, and where required, implementing the dat-to-day management and management of the premesis
– Researching and writing art advice emails
– Coordinating clients online and physical databases for their collections, including data entry
– Creating proposals
– Managing events
To apply, email Sarah Hibbs for the Key Selection Criteria (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +612 9327 7538 for further information.
Applications close Friday 5 July 2019
Round 1 Interviews Tuesday 23 – Friday 26 July 2019
Round 2 Interviews week of Tuesday 30 July 2019
Position to commence August 2019
Hours of business Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm