LoveArt is seeking a highly motivated arts administration professional to fulfil the expansive role of Executive Assistant.
LoveArt is a bespoke Art Consultancy that builds and manages Australian and International museum quality art collections for private and corporate clients. LoveArt’s Executive Assistant works closely with Amanda Love, as well as managing the business, projects, events, interns and casual staff members.
The role has the potential to expand in scope and responsibility provided all required aspects of the EA position are met.
You will be:
• Self motivated and extremely organised.
• Able to work autonomously and coordinate the day to day running of the office.
• Upbeat and personable while liaising with a range of stakeholders including artists, clients, gallerists, museum professionals and other art professionals, both locally and internationally.
• Meticulous in detail.
You will perform:
• Day-to-day organisation of a small business including scheduling Amanda Love’s diary and any other business related appointments
• Overseeing, managing, and where required, implementing the day-to-day management of the premises.
• Researching and writing art advice emails.
• Coordinating clients online and physical databases for their collections, including data entry
• Creating proposals
• Managing events
To apply, email Isabella Chow with a copy of your CV for the Key Selection Criteria (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +612 9327 7538 for further information.
Applications close COB Friday 13 October 2023
Round 1 Interviews Monday 23 – Thursday 26 October
Round 2 Interviews week of November 6th
Position to commence mid November 2023.
Hours of business Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pmFind out more
You might also be interested in:
Curator, First Nations
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 3 October 2023.