Email & Digital Communications Specialist
The Email & Digital Communications Specialist is a crucial role that sits within the Communications team. We are actively recruiting for a replacement in a full-time ongoing capacity.
In this role you will be required to utilise your marketing and/or communications background and take responsibility for the management of email marketing and copywriting for web and emails to engage audiences, enhance the AM’s profile and reputation, and meet audience, revenue and communications objectives
Click on the following Role Description to begin the journey to find your new career at the AM.
You will be paid a competitive annual salary package range between $89,707 – $98,983 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation (currently 10.5%) and annual leave loading.
We are seeking someone who loves words as much as data and analytics! An excellent writer and communicator with proven experience in email marketing who is passionate about delivering impactful messaging online and onto the right channels at the right times.
You will have:
- a passion for producing compelling copy that drives change and inspires action.
- an interest in leveraging technology to develop personalised experiences.
- a blend of creativity and skill in data-driven analysis as you develop content, segment and target, and evaluate the results of specific campaigns.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in digital communications with a proven track record delivering high performing copy and email campaigns. Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation using platforms such as Mail Chimp and Campaign Monitor.
- Knowledge of Tessitura and WordFly a bonus.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with a good understanding of writing for SEO
- Knowledge of best practices for website and email content, delivery and testing.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to develop reports and make data driven decisions.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in email marketing, copywriting or digital communications.
- Recent experience of email marketing and CRM platforms
You might also be interested in:
Cultural Collection Management Lead
This job is with the City of Newcastle and closes on 24 September 2023.
Curator, First Nations
This job is with the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences and closes on 3 October 2023.