Education and Public Programs Officer
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Thinking outside of the box to support the development and implementation of innovative and engaging audience development strategies to maximise audience participation and attendance at Hazelhurst.
- Applying your knowledge of contemporary art practice and education to deliver a diverse and inspiring arts and culture program that nurtures and grows community engagement and participation in the arts.
- Using your exceptional customer service skills to promote and enhance the professional image of Hazelhurst and increase customer satisfaction.
Things You’ll Do:
- Contribute to the maintenance of industry best practice in formal and informal gallery learning and education.
- Monitor and evaluate all programs, workshops and resources ensuring they are relevant to the audience’s needs, are of high quality and cost effective.
- Build and develop strong relationships with educational institutions, schools, artists and community organisations to enable Hazelhurst to lead as a provider of relevant and innovative programs in the region.
- Work with volunteer guides and the Hazelhurst Young Ambassadors to support the delivery of education and public programs.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- Be part of a culturally rich and vibrant community hub and leading creative centre.
- Positively impacting and contribute to the well being of our community members.
- Be a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council.
- Showcase Council’s values in all that you do – Collaborate, Achieve, Respect and Evolve.
You might also be interested in:
Digital Communications Coordinator
This job is with the Biennale of Sydney and closes on 7 December 2022.