Digital Marketing Specialist
- APS5 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation
- 18 months full-time, fixed term contract with possibility of extension
- Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling Harbour
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for shaping, implementing and optimising all digital marketing campaigns for the Museum. The main priority of the role is to work with internal stakeholders to develop digital marketing campaigns that drive leads, conversions and sales across the online store, exhibitions, events, membership, education, venues and foundation.
You key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work with internal stakeholder teams (Venues, Events, Education and Exhibitions) to develop digital marketing plans to drive bookings and recommend the most effective methods of communication for the target audience.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of media channels to ensure spend is optimised and outreach targets are reached.
- Plan, create and implement all campaigns across digital assets for exhibitions, events, school holidays, venues, members and education across web, social and email.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of EDMS for all business units including planning, building, segmenting, sending and reporting.
- Plan, create and upload all event and exhibition details on Museum’s website.
- Work with media partners to manage the Museum’s paid digital media channels for major exhibitions including social media, display and search engine marketing.
- Plan, create and monitor in-house social media ads for commercial teams.
- Manage the set-up, imagery and description of online ticketing through ticketing platform.
- Implement regular database acquisition strategies to continually grow email audience.
- Develop and implement posting and updates on curated event listing websites (e.g. Media publishers, tourism boards, ‘what’s on’ lists etc.) taking into account key audience targeting
You might also be interested in:
Manager, Pasifika Collections & Engagement
This job is with the Australian Museum and closes on 1 June 2021.