Design and Communications Co-ordinator
Established in 2005, Sullivan+Strumpf presents the work of emerging and established artists working at the forefront of contemporary art. The gallery is devoted to the presentation and promotion of its represented artists and is committed to the development of their practice.
We are currently looking for a motivated and dedicated Design and Communications Co-ordinator to be the essential link between the gallery and our offsite press and digital marketing teams. This energetic person will also be design savvy and be able to produce a variety of content for presentations, social media, website and event invitations.
– Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe suite products
– Experience with Mailchimp and all social media platforms
– Experience with Silverstripe Web design an advantage
– Excellent sense of design
– Drivers licence
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
– Website updates
– Social media posting and planning
– Preparing and delivery of weekly EDM via Mailchimp
Additional tasks include:
– Schedule and Co-ordinate print advertisements with external designers
– Assist in the preparation of our bi-monthly magazine
– Manage the subscription mailing lists
– Manage the artists image archive and provide images to press contacts
– Assist the PR team with required information
– Create artists packs and presentations using Indesign
– File press and ensure the artists archives are updated.
Our fabulous gallery team is small so you’ll need to be flexible, and motivated. With excellent interpersonal skills you’ll be able to talk to a variety of people. You’ll be a perfectionist, get things done with accuracy and efficiency and have excellent presentation.
Above all, we’re looking for an excellent communicator, team player and someone who loves a job well done with a positive attitude. If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and a short statement about why you would be the perfect addition to the Sullivan+Strumpf team to, Harriet Reid, Gallery Manager, email@example.com.
Tuesday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. Some evenings and additional hours for meetings, exhibition set-up, art fairs and opening receptions may be necessary.
Commensurate with experience.
You might also be interested in:
MAMA Visitor Experience Coordinator
This job is with the Murray Art Museum Albury and closes on 16 May 2021.
Senior First Nations Creative Producer
This job is with the Australian Design Centre and closes on 27 May 2021.