Conservation Picture Framer
Sophie Brown Conservation Framing is one of Sydney’s leading fine-art and object framers and conservators, serving institutions, collectors and a range of private clients for two decades.
A vacancy exists within our team for an experienced framer (minimum 2 years), versed in conservation practices. The position is permanent, full-time and offers rewarding, varied and challenging work with good advancement prospects for the right candidate.
Sophie Brown Conservation & Framing designs, constructs and delivers finished products to an informed and demanding clientele. This position will have particular appeal for a person who is keen to:
● Anchor their knowledge and skill-set in deeper technical know-how
● Apply their skills to rare and precious artworks or works requiring innovative approaches to presentation
● Take part in on-site work for major clients
● Gain certification as a Fine-Art Trade Guild Commended Framer (UK)
● Take steps toward an eventual business ownership.
If you believe you have the passion, skills and ability required to fill this role, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the essential criteria outlined in the job description to firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more
You might also be interested in:
Digital Producer, Audience Engagement
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art and closes on 30 September 2021.
Library & Learning Centre Manager
This job is with the National Art School and closes on 5 October 2021.
External Relations Manager
This job is with the National Portrait Gallery of Australia and closes on 24 September 2021.