The Conservation Manager will manage and coordinate conservation programs and activities within area of specialty knowledge and expertise for the Gallery’s collection and exhibitions.
We are looking for 2 Conservation Managers in the areas of:
- Painting and Objects Conservation
- Paper and Frames Conservation
For more information about the role please view the role description and information for applicants or call the nominated contact person listed in the advertisement.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Conservation and significant relevant professional experience within the required speciality
- Membership of the Australian Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Material (AICCM) or a similar professional body
- Significant experience in managing staff within a conservation department and delivery of related projects
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
You might also be interested in:
Work Health and Safety Officer
This job is with The National Gallery of Australia and closes on 25 May 2022.
Marketing & Membership Assistant
This job is with the Sydney Jewish Museum and closes on 31 May 2022.
Project Officer, Recordkeeping Standards & Advice
This job is with the State Archives and Records Authority and closes on 26 May 2022.