Applications are sought for a Conference Coordinator for the Historic Houses Association of Australia 2020 Conference. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and developing the conference, building on the structure of the inaugural HHA conference held in 2018 supporting historic house owners in Australia and working with the HHA Conference Committee and HHA staff.
The Historic Houses Association of Australia Ltd. (HHA) is a registered charity and volunteer organisation that supports owners and promotes public interest in historic houses and properties throughout Australia.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Extensive experience in a hands-on administration, marketing, project management or similar role
- Experience in managing and delivering conferences or similar events
- Proven ability in developing and managing a budget in a non-profit organization.
- Experience in working and delivering to a timetable
- Communication skills of a high level – verbal, written and digital
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and/or database software
- Understanding or enthusiasm for heritage issues
- Self-starter and solution orientated
- Integrity and passion in upholding the values of the association
To apply please submit your resume and address the essential and desirable selection criteria in the position description. Download PD.
Complete a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role.
Applications due by COB on Friday 5th April 2019.
For further information contact:
Bernadette Flynn, manager, Historic Houses Association of Australia
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact number: 02 9252 5554