Client Services Manager
This full-time position is available for commencement from August 2023. Applications close Monday 7 August 2023, and will be reviewed upon submission.
International Conservation Services (ICS) is Australia’s largest private conservation practice. We conserve a wide range of cultural and heritage objects and artefacts including paintings, furniture, textiles, paper, sculpture, archaeological artefacts and wall finishes in buildings
We are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Client Services Manager to join our Business Operations Team. You will oversee all client-focussed business processes and play a key part of the role in ensuring clients receive a high standard of professional service. In this role you will coordinate and manage a wide range of client service, administrative, and financial aspects of conservation jobs.
Client responsibilities include communication about ICS service offerings and job progress, answering client inquiries, coordinating client object returns, and following up client proposals. Administration responsibilities include production and management of estimates and invoices, updating job details, and managing transport and subcontractor quotes. Additional ‘hands on’ duties include photography, writing short conservation project profiles for the website, art handling and art packaging.
This position is located at our conservation labs at Chatswood, Sydney.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• A confident, resilient, warm and helpful nature
• Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Prior experience or a good understanding of working in the arts/heritage sector
• High level computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, web and database applications
• Drivers LicenceFind out more
You might also be interested in:
Lead Programmer/Producer, Public Programs
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art and closes on 15 October 2023.