Casual Events Supervisor
Are you a customer service focused events professional? We are looking for a driven and passionate Events Supervisor to join a leading NSW Government Executive Agency. You will be part of a diverse, professional and dynamic team that supports MHNSW to achieve its goals.
What you’ll do with us
This role will implement event requirements and supervise commercial events, filming and photography activities across all MHNSW properties to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction for all commercial clients.
For more information on the role contact Rebecca Harris, Team Leader, Venue Service & Events on 02 8239 2411.
What the essential requirements of the role are
- Possess a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) qualification.
- Experience in supervising events with a delicate and fragile heritage environment.
- Experience in client management and food and beverage operations.
- Ability to manage lifting, carrying, standing, kneeling and moving around heritage sites both internal and external environments.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence.
- Ability to work hospitality hours (after hours, weekends and nights).
- Willingness to work across and ability to travel to multiple work locations.
You might also be interested in:
Lead Programmer/Producer, Public Programs
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art and closes on 15 October 2023.