AV Service Manager
- Ongoing position
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Sydney CBD – The Domain
- Clerk Grade 9/10
- Total Salary ($111,078 – $122,403)
- Package up to $135,684 (including superannuation and leave loading)
About the Role
Lead and manage the overall Audio Visual operational and project service and support function to ensure the achievement of the Gallery’s objectives and project outcomes.
What technical / soft skills you require
- Extensive knowledge and experience in leading and managing an Audio Visual services team delivering services in a complex venue environment
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of digital media presentation strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of existing and emerging presentation and production technologies across the range of audio, video, recording, live streaming, lighting, staging, and digital media.
- Demonstrated understanding WH&S principles to ensure a safe working environment.
You might also be interested in:
Education and Public Programs Officer
This job is with the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust and closes on 20 June 2021.
Assistant Gallery Director/Senior Curator
This job is with Mosman Art Gallery and closes on 15 June 2021.
Collections and Stories Project Officer
We are currently seeking a Project Officer to assist us in delivering the next phase of the Collections and Stories Project. Applications close on 28 June 2021.