Art Handler / MR Truck Driver
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Art Handler / MR Truck Driver with sensitive freight or high-end removals experience for full time roles in our branch located at Queanbeyan.
To be successful in this role applicants need to have:
- MR Drivers Licence
- Experience in handling sensitive freight or high-end removals
- Physically fit and capable of performing the manual aspects of the role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation
- A national police check will be undertaken for successful applicants and proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination is required
- Permanent resident visa for work purposes
We provide a competitive compensation package + Super with overtime available.
If you want your skills and experience to be respected and trusted, please apply online via seek or email your resume to email@example.com
Quoting Job Ref: ACT MR10/22
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You might also be interested in:
Aboriginal Cultural Development Officer
This job is with the Dubbo Regional Council and closes on 12 December 2022.
Gallery & Museum Manager
This job is with the Broken Hill City Council and closes on 6 December 2022.