Applications Integration Lead
- Full-time, permanent position
- Finance and Corporate Services division
- Reports to the Head of ICT
Overview of the Finance and Corporate Services Division
The Finance and Corporate Services Division is made up of the Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Building Services, Design Studio and Records Management departments of the MCA. It is a division of efficient, effective, approachable enablers who deliver vital services that empower staff and create the environment for visitors to have the best possible experience of art and ideas at the MCA.
The Finance and Corporate Services Division contributes to the realisation of MCA’s vision in two principal ways: it keeps the core of the MCA running in an efficient and effective way in order to create a strong foundation that supports the whole of the MCA to achieve its ambitions; and it also works to transform this core, modernising it to increase the organisation’s efficiency and strongly support the vitality of the organisation.
The Division strives for excellence in all its activities, displaying forward thinking, visionary and outward looking behaviors. The division is innovative, resourceful and displays best practice in its processes. Supporting the whole of the MCA, the division is collaborative, approachable, dynamic, flexible and highly skilled.
Overview of the position
The Applications Integration Lead is responsible for planning, implementing, integrating and supporting MCA’s business applications. They will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the needs of MCA and provide ongoing continuous improvements to MCA’s existing solutions. The position is part of the Finance and Corporate Services division and reports to the Head of ICT. The Applications Integration Lead will work closely with the IT Applications Support Officer, and the wider IT team. Tasks and responsibilities of the position
- Manage, maintain, and develop MCA’s business applications, providing solutions and improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate changes to business applications.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Interpreting business requirements from a technical point of view to deliver the required solution
- Work with internal teams to identify potential process improvement opportunities
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting of all interfaces and automations as required
- Understand and adhere to security concepts and best practices
- Manage the applications workflow, in consultation with the Head of ICT, so that BAU and project work is correctly resourced and sufficiently planned to meet business needs.
- Provide documentation and training to staff on new and existing applications.
- Work with staff to ensure integrity and accuracy of data.
- Provide reports and dashboards to improve visibility on customer behavior and trends.
Key selection criteria
Applicants must be able to demonstrate they have:
- strong experience in software development in following technologies including but not limited to: Visual Studio 2013/2017, .Net, C++, REST API, SQL Server, JSON, XML, IIS
- excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- an ability to be a quick learner with excellent analytical thinking
- stakeholder management
- previous experience in change management.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Please note that it is currently a requirement as per the MCA’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, that all employees are fully vaccinated. You will need to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination if you are successful. Please note that full vaccination as per the current NSW Government guidelines means two doses of COVID-19 vaccine for adults, and any future approved vaccination boosters. The MCA continues to review this Policy on a regular basis and may change the vaccination mandate requirements in the future.
To learn more about working at the MCA and the role please visit Work with Us at the MCA (https://www.mca.com.au/about-us/work-for-us/)
The MCA encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, and people from diverse cultures. The MCA acknowledges the enormous contribution Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists, staff, educators, arts professionals, and guests have made to the fabric of the museum since its inception. Contemporary Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art practice has long been central to MCA collection and exhibition programs.
Working for the MCA
The MCA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. The MCA promotes a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, and where individuals are treated with fairness, equality, and dignity. Find out more about the MCA.
You might also be interested in:
Head of Facilities and Operations
This job is with National Art School and closes on 28 August 2022.
Lead Production Technician
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia and closes on 22 August 2022.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Curator
This job is with AlburyCity Council - Albury LibraryMuseum and closes on 4 September 2022.