Annexe Gallery Co-ordinator
OLSEN Gallery and LIMITED Contemporary Editions are seeking a passionate arts worker with administrative experience for near-immediate start.
The full-time role oversees the coordination of OLSEN Annexe (exhibitions and sales), and of LIMITED (print sales, logistics, and marketing).
Daily tasks include digital administration, client services, common gallery maintenance, Front of House duties, and innovative marketing.
The successful candidate will have a passion for art and its presentation/promotion and will enjoy conversing with clients and industry professionals. This candidate will also feel confident to implement new marketing initiatives and to deliver world-class service. They will be comfortable working independently.
– Minimum 2 years working in a commercial gallery or comparable business
– Appropriate University qualification in Art History/Theory or Fine Arts
– Familiarity with Adobe and Microsoft suites
– Excellent communication skills, in conversation and type
– Excellent organisation skills, including time management
– Intimate familiarity with adobe software
– Sales/customer service experience
– Knowledge of back end web formatting
To learn more, please contact +61 2 9327 3922 or email@example.com
To apply for the position, please provide a current CV and introductory cover letter, outlining why YOU are the person for the job.
Applications close June 12, and those successful will be contacted promptly.Find out more
You might also be interested in:
Exhibition, Collection & Curatorial Officer
This job is with the Clarence Valley Council and closes on 3 October 2023.
Curator at Museum of Art and Culture yapang
This job is with the Lake Macquarie City Council and closes on 3 October 2023.