This position of 2D Designer plays a critical role in the development of creative communications of the Australian Museum, including temporary, permanent exhibitions and displays as well as marketing and communications across print and digital media.
The role will develop creative and innovative graphic design solutions of the highest standard, delivering exceptional experiences for visitors in line with the Australian Museum’s brand and vision.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate;
- Qualifications in Graphic Design or Visual Communication, or equivalent industry experience with a minimum 3 years professional experience with advanced skills across the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing and delivering creative design solutions within brand guidelines across print and digital platforms for a variety of campaigns and stakeholders.
- Experience developing and delivering creative design solutions for temporary and permanent museum exhibitions and displays.
- Experience in processes for print production, development and delivery of digital assets such as banner ads, email campaigns and social content demonstrating sustainable and cost-effective practice.
- Cultural competency and ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, and the willingness to work within a collaborative and consultative team environment.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in order to deliver the Key Accountabilities and perform to the Focus Capabilities outlined in this Role Description
- You will need excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise in a fast paced, dynamic cultural environment.
- You will be a passionate creative with plenty of ideas and a portfolio showcasing work across diverse projects and platforms.
- Advanced skills across the Adobe Creative Suite.
You might also be interested in:
Merchandise & Administration Assistant, MCA Store
This job is with the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia and closes on 17 June 2021.